Are you a hands-on, communicative, customer oriented person and and looking for a new job in Amsterdam? Then take a look at the vacancy of Project Officer (USA)!
This company is a young, growing, international company with about 100 colleagues who work in Belgium, the Netherlands, Great Britain, Poland, USA and Japan.
They believe in the power of united consumers, which is why they organize group purchases for green energy and solar panels. The idea is simple: together you get a better deal than alone. The company wants everyone involved to benefit: consumers, suppliers and clients. More than 2.5 million households in Europe and beyond have now saved money through them.
Together with various municipalities and partners, they organize group purchases of energy and solar panels for private individuals in Great Britain. The company collects individuals who are interested in participating in one of these group purchases with the help of marketing campaigns. They then organize an auction among suppliers of energy contracts or solar panels. The winning supplier may then make an offer to all interested parties.
Customers are central tot heir projects. A clear website, clear information and good customer service are indispensable in organizing a successful group purchase.
In the position of Project Officer you will be part of the US Energy Project Team. Each program starts with a marketing plan which is created by the project Manager and the Online Campaign Officer. Within that plan we are looking for support with: customer service support and training, editing and updating emails, sending emails, responding to SMS, and helping with social media and content creation.
What will be your concrete tasks?
- With social media, you will help with creating content, organizing our content, and scheduling it to be published on our social media accounts.
- You will be responsible for making sure emails are being answered correctly and efficiently. This means helping Customer Service Agents who are answering emails, write and update our standard answers to help make the customer service more efficient, and escalating certain issues to the project team and our partners.
- You will also answer customer questions via email when there are no agents available.
- You will assist with training our call center by updating our ‘knowledge base.’
- You will Assist with other communication tasks that could include: preparing our webinar sessions, assisting with usability tests, etc…
- You can think and act on a bachelor’s degree level;
- You have a customer friendly tone of voice and the drive to really help people making an informed decision.
- You are an excellent planner, and you enjoy working with a wide range of tasks;
- You work carefully and have an eye for detail which allows you to recognize opportunities to improve;
- You have experience with social media and content creation;
- You are a self-starter who proactively picks up tasks, questions and inquires and asks for help or information when necessary;
- You have a perfect oral and written command of the English language. You also master the basics of the Dutch language.
- Familiarity with the United States is also considered a plus.
- A broad and challenging position with accompanying responsibilities and freedom in an inspiring and dynamic work environment with fun, smart, creative and motivated colleagues who work together in an informal way;
- Sufficient room for personal development and growth within the company;
- A nice office at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, easily accessible by public transport or bicycle;
- Of course we also pay a competitive salary supplemented with 25 vacation days.
For furter information you can call to 088-2409070 / 06-37384393.
Are you, or do you know somebody who is, interested in the vacancy of Project Officer? Press the button below and send your application!
Are you interested in more vacancies of Go:Office, click HERE!