Searching for a part-time job in Amsterdam? And would you like to help consumers with different questions via e-mail and chat? Then this is the perfect part-time job for you!
This company is the driving force behind collective switching schemes in the Netherlands, Belgium and Engeland. A collective way of purchasing where the private label is attached to. An unique business model that auctions provide the best group purchases. Along with community leaders, they contact interested consumers with suppliers who offer the best fit.
Since 2008, the company connects consumers, community leaders and suppliers by doing group purchases. They are active in Belgium and the Netherlands, England and Austria and have already helped over 300,000 consumers to switch to a new (energy) supplier.
The company is limited to the complex market (service) products, in which consumers need on a daily base, such as energy, insurance, savings and solar panels. This company is committed to transparency for the consumer to make an informed choice in this way. The company offers a full service package (IT platform, project management, supplier management, communication support and customer support) and sees himself as a professional and high quality service, where consumers, community leaders and suppliers have benefited.
We are looking for a Customer Service Agent based in the centre of Amsterdam, to support the group buying scheme for Energy in the United Kingdom. In this role you will be part of the customer service team.
Main activities include:
- Provide first and second line inbound customer support using email and chat (we use a bespoke computer software ticketing system);
- Support customers during their registration and acceptance journey;
- Translate the customers questions and concern into actionable outcomes for the rest of your team;
- Professional Skill in English speaking and writing;
- A minimum of 12 hours per week;
- At least a full year available;
- Customer friendly.
- A young and dynamic, service oriented and international, working environment;
- A professional but informal working environment with enthusiastic colleagues continuously looking to improve our activities;
- An office location in the heart of Amsterdam (Rembrandtplein);
- A challenging job with a successful company that has a proven track record in organizing group-buying schemes;
- Sufficient opportunities inside the company to personally grow and develop yourself;
For furter information you can call to 088-2409070 / 06-53638982 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you, or do you know somebody who is, interested in this vacancy? Let me know by writing an e-mail to email@example.com.