Are you looking for a job as Customer Service Officer UK in Amsterdam? Do you speak fluent English (preferably native British) and do you know the basic Dutch? Then this is the perfect job for you!
This company is a young, growing, international company with about 100 colleagues who work in Belgium, the Netherlands, Great Britain, Poland, USA and Japan.
They believe in the power of united consumers, which is why they organize group purchases for green energy and solar panels. The idea is simple: together you get a better deal than alone. The company wants everyone involved to benefit: consumers, suppliers and clients. More than 2.5 million households in Europe and beyond have now saved money through them.
Together with various municipalities and partners, they organize group purchases of energy and solar panels for private individuals in Great Britain. The company collects individuals who are interested in participating in one of these group purchases with the help of marketing campaigns. They then organize an auction among suppliers of energy contracts or solar panels. The winning supplier may then make an offer to all interested parties.
Customers are central tot heir projects. A clear website, clear information and good customer service are indispensable in organizing a successful group purchase.
As a Customer Service Officer UK you represent an important role in customer contact within the UK energy and solar projects. The company makes clear contractual agreements with the supplier about the implementation of the project, but customers can express their concerns and / or complaints about the supplier or the group purchase to us. You will receive these kinds of from their British call center, via the stakeholders they work with or by email directly from the customer. You take immediate action and analyze the problem. You reach out to the supplier, inform the customer and other stakeholders about the solution. This also includes good aftercare: you check whether everything went well and whether further steps are needed. Calling, e-mailing, arranging and solving with personal attention for the customer, that’s what you get your satisfaction from. You are also the ears and eyes of the British project team. You propose ideas and put them into action to structurally prevent frequently occurring questions and complaints.
Other activities as a customer service officer:
- With a team of Customer Service Agents you are responsible for contact with customers;
- You perform quality checks on the customer contacts of the Customer Service Agents;
- You coach the Customer Service Agents on hard and soft skills and guide them during busy periods;
- You analyze trends to implement improvements and translate customer questions into content for communication and our website;
- You proactively support the British project team and guide Customer Service Agents during busy periods;
- You work with other stakeholders to improve processes.
As a Customer Service Officer UK you will become part of the Customer Service department. You coordinate your activities within this team with the Customer Service Manager. You work closely internally with the Project Managers Energy UK and Solar UK: together you monitor the progress of the projects and think about improvements. Within your role you have a high degree of independence, while still working with many different colleagues.
- You have at least a HBO diploma;
- You have a perfect oral and written command of the English language (Dutch is an advantage);
- You can deal with complex questions and complaints and have an optimistic and helpful attitude to work;
- You can plan well and enjoy working with a wide range of tasks;
- You work carefully and keep an overview;
- You are able to recognize and analyze problems and you have a focus to improve;
- You are proactive, independent, service-oriented and can switch easily;
- You are willing to travel to other offices in Antwerp and London on a regular basis.
- The company can offer you a broad and challenging position with responsibilities and freedom in an inspiring and dynamic work environment with fun, smart, creative and motivated colleagues who work together in an informal manner.
- Sufficient room for personal development and growth within the company;
- A nice office at the Rembrandtplein in Amsterdam, easily accessible by public transport or bicycle;
For furter information you can call to 088-2409070 / 06-37384393.
Are you, or do you know somebody who is, interested in the vacancy of Customer Service Officer? Press the button below and send your application!
Are you interested in more vacancies of Go:Office, click HERE!